Filming 4: Final Task



 Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. Today we will be going through my official filming for scene three and what I had to do. Scene three by far gave me the most trouble out of any of the scenes. I knew beforehand that this was probably going to be the most difficult scene to film because of the acting required. 

Here I was, in my room alone with only my brother holding the camera. Meanwhile, I was trying to do an Oscar-worthy performance. I failed many times. I wouldn't even say the final result was good by any means, just average. So, don't expect a lot of course, this is just a school project after all. It took me many attempts to get one that I was satisfied with. That was the most difficult part. 

I think it took around 12 takes to finally get it right. Additionally, I didn't have to worry too much about titles as that would be added during editing. I restored my room, put everything in its place, and commenced editing. Before that, I needed my scenes transported on CapCut. This is where I'm going to be editing. I sent everything to my phone because I find it easier to edit videos there. Additionally, I have experience from previous projects that I edited on my phone through CapCut. To wrap it all up, editing has begun and filming has ended, or has it?

See you next time bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video