Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. Today we can talk about what I have been doing to start on my music video. For one, I have not started filming my video. I thought that for now, I learn the fundamentals in order to not have trouble submitting or editing later. Something I've been doing the past few days is revising my storyboard. I'm figuring out what angles will make the most impact, what part of the song is right, and that type of stuff. I think it's good how it is now though, I've moved on past that. Now, right now, I'm concentrating on expanding skills on Capcut. For example, one thing I mentioned in my storyboard was ending my video with a fade out. I, in fact, do not know how to do that, so that's one thing I'm learning. I'm experimenting basically. I think it'll make for better editing quality. Another thing I've been doing in place of filming is actually going to my spot. I pinpointed exactly where I would go so I don't have ...
Comments
Post a Comment