Hello, my name is Jose Retana. Today, I will drive you step by step on how I chose my genre. Of course, if you want to see my decision, skip to the decision blog. In this blog, I will drive you through one of my choices/candidates: Science Fiction, also known as "Sci-fi." Science fiction mixes concepts of science that have, but usually have not been explored on. It incorporates a lot of future technology, reality, and space. Common camera, angle, movement, and shot techniques used: This genre mostly relies on basic angle techniques Establishing shot: Used to show the setting, typically a futuristic world Long shot: Includes the character body to setting proportion Tracking shot Wide shot: Provides an overview of setting Take Shot POV shot: Mostly used to involve you in the unique perspective of the character Two shot, three shot Common costume, lighting, acting, makeup, prop, and set techniques used: Costume: The second most commonly used, usually to make ...
Comments
Post a Comment