Editing 1: Final Task



 Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. Today we will begin editing and the process. Spoilers, it was not as easy as I thought it would be. It just never is. After I transported everything to CapCut, I began to organize the clips. That's when I ran into a problem. CapCut sucks! The entire clip sounded muffled and inaudible. I tried transporting it again, but the same problem stuck. I even tried other editing software, but I just couldn't figure them out. 

So I brainstormed solutions with my brother, who uses CapCut on the daily and he suggested I simply add voiceovers and film again. Now, it was a school day but I had the whole afternoon free and I did just that. It was very easy and didn't take much time because I had done this twice before. 

I piled up the muted clips and began adding voiceovers to them. During the filming, I refrained from showing clips of me speaking (muted) so that I wouldn't have to sync so much in the voiceovers. With that, I found it not too difficult to add the voiceovers, it was just all about the timing. There were a few that weren't perfect, so just know. It was a lot of work, but I managed to get it done in about 1-2 days. I'm really proud of how much I got accomplished. 

See you next time, bloggers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video