Editing 2: Final Task


 Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. Last time I had to completely redo my filming for it to sync with the voiceover. CapCut is just very buggy. Today we're going to do the second part of editing my final task. This blog is mostly just adding sound effects and titles.

Like I said before, I added a telephone ringing sound that I found on YouTube. I made sure to look in the description, and yes, it was copyright-free. I didn't have to worry about that so I was relieved. I did the normal split in the video and inserted it in. I actually did some CapCut projects for some other classes. My most recent one was for AICE Sport and Physical Education, where we were splitting our videos and adding images to them. This made the process of editing the final task so much easier. 

It also made the addition of titles simpler. I knew exactly where to look to add them because I had to do something similar for AICE P.E. I'm glad I got previous experience and I also thank the past projects I did in this class as well. Back to titles, something I did was place them strategically so they could fit right. I tried to go for a corner of the screen kind of place so it wouldn't divert attention from the scene. 

Other than that, I didn't miss a title. The font was pre-determined and it fits the genre. 

See you next time bloggers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video