Editing 3: Final Task



   Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. Last blog we added titles. Today we're going to wrap up editing. 

So, a big part of my video is the detective dialogue you saw in the script. However, the only actor is me. So you're probably asking who did the detective lines. Nobody. Nobody did it, it's actually a text-to-speech file I just got from Google. I simply looked up text-to-speech AI voice, typed the dialogue, and edited it into my task. 

Why? I wasn't working with anyone. I had nobody to work with so I pulled the smart card and it worked well. I did have to add some emphasis at times to the text-to-speech voice because it sounded bland, but it worked out. 

I didn't have to ask anybody, not even my brother. The hardest part about the voice was finding one with an ominous tone. As for me, it was a bit hard trying to sound stressed during voiceovers, but I found that pretending like you're running helps. I had a lot of fun recording and inserting my part. It was a mess trying to overlay the audio over the footage though. Overall, that concludes editing. 

See you next time bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video