Final Task Review 1



 Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. Last time we went through music and why I made the choices I made. Today, we will share our final task with another person. The person I shared it with first was my brother. 

I booted it up and showed the film to him. He did help me record, so it might be a little biased. I will choose another unrelated person later in this blog so I can perhaps get a different result. 

First, he said he liked most of my video, and that it was good. However, he did tell me some areas to improve.

  • Add smoother transitions
  • Add a better transition between the paper flashback
I have to say I agree with these. Let's look at another person who's going to judge my film, my cousin. He basically said the same thing but with another feedback.

  • Add better lighting
Again, I agree but it might take a little while to add lighting because I have never done it before. I need experience but I'll definitely try in the next blog.

See you again bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video