Final Task Review 2


 Hello, my name is Jose Retana. Yesterday I asked two people, my brother and my cousin, to give feedback on my film. Today I will be discussing the changes that I made from that feedback. 

Firstly, I listened to the transition feedback both people gave me. I agree, it was a part that was lacking in my film. I began by looking at every single transition CapCut offered and agreed on one. I didn't add transitions for all clips. When I tried that, it looked very out of place, so I went with just adding transitions every now and then. 

I also added an effective transition with the paper flashback I talked about in my storyboard. I tried to mimic the transition flashback from the movie Se7en. I kept going back to artofthetitle.com to replicate it and I think I did a good job. 

That's it bloggers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video