Music 1: Final Task




 Hello bloggers, my name is Jose Retana. We have officially finished filming and editing. Today, I will just guide you through my music. First, I researched the psychological thriller genre again and concluded that it relies on engaging the viewer's emotions and intellect. So, I didn't want any soundtrack that was ominous, just suspenseful. 

Suspense is important because you also want to play with emotions, but I made sure to avoid only relying on it. I knew my plot would be the one that would play with intellect. While the suspenseful music builds it all up. 

The music I used was one I found on YouTube. It is copy-right free as the creator says to use this for your project in the description, so there aren't worries about that. With that dealt with, I added it to my project. It fit surprisingly well because there were rising parts of suspense. The music matched the plot points on the first try. 

I did choose music before which took me to the conclusion of using suspenseful music instead. I had chosen an ominous piece but it only made my video have a horror feel. It wasn't what I was aiming for. I had to stick to the genre and that is what the suspenseful music allowed for. I'm not sure this counts, but I also added a few sound effects. This enriched the feel of the video. 

See you next time bloggers!

https://youtu.be/QTFLYCMkyiM?si=fGBdne8ltgyuzqSq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Intro

My Group for the Music Video: Alone again!!!

Storyboard for my Music Video